WELCOME TO THE 200 HR YTT IN GOA
JANUARY 12TH- FEBRUARY 6TH (26 DAYS/25 NIGHTS) IN MORJIM, GOA
Our intention is to bring forth teachers who will genuinely be able to share from a place of heart. Our training offers you the opportunity to be part of a life changing experience, in a safe space of learning, in order to grow and evolve as a human being, becoming an instrument of service to others
INSPIRED BY BUDDHISM & TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA, WE PROVIDE A PERSONALISED EXPERIENTIAL APPROACH, WITH A STRONG FOCUS IN ANATOMY, PHILOSOPHY and A SOLID SPIRITUAL PRACTICE
- We offer a unique, professional and internationally recognised course preparing you to teach worldwide (RYT- Yoga Alliance)
- Our curriculum will train you to teach Yoga from the roots of this ancient practice: Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa ( Yin & Yang)
- This training offers an additional component to Yoga Science with a more Buddhist inspired approach
- We bring an in-depth focus on meditation practice and theory, offering unique tools from various eastern traditions such as Hinduism & Shiva-Buddha lineages
- Our professional and structured course is lead by experienced, supportive and humble teachers willing to share their love and passion for Yoga with you
- If dates and location are not adequate, 200 Hr trainings are also later available in other locations of Latin America and Asia
- Because we focus on providing a personalised approach to studying, we limit group size to 20 students
- A strong foundation of hatha yoga asanas , in depth alignment & asana biomechanics and modifications, use of props and adjustments in order to meet the needs of your students
- The full science of Yoga, its Eight Limbs, background and most of its deeper concepts through comparative studies & various other philosophies
- More practice of music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, chanting mantras, sound healing: awakening your artistic side
- Professional development through the use of business and leadership tools in order to prepare you fully for your Yoga career
- More emphasis on anatomy (with more hours than what is usually required), to fully prepare you to understand the human body and feel comfortable teaching in a professional and responsible way
- How to deepen and explore your spiritual practice through solid meditation techniques and spiritual self inquiry
- To relax and feel safe being supported throughout the course by a professional therapist, offering you an opportunity to heal and work through your emotions
- To spend time in the relaxed and creative beach area of India where many world musicians gather: Goa
- The art of teaching techniques and sequencing for diverse audiences: Yin, Yang and Vinyasa classes
- To let yourself be guided by professionals and experts in the fields of yoga, anatomy, and philosophy: all teaching from a place of heart and experience
- Asana foundations: Hatha Yoga teachings through a comprehensive and cohesive foundation of yoga asanas based on needs, flexibility and body adaptations you will learn how to teach a wide variety of classes: Sun, Moon, Fire practices, Vinyasa and restorative.
- Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa: In depth focus on proper asana alignment and biomechanics ( subtle energies; mindfulness of body and mind).
- Daily Morning practice : Including asana, meditation and chanting.
- Art of adjustments: Learn how to meet the needs of your students and gain a deep understanding on how to adjust the poses according to your student’s needs.
- Yoga Philosophy: Yoga history, The 8 Limbs of Yoga, The Yoga Sutras and Sacred Hindu Texts, Philosophy on Ayurveda & comparative spirituality.
- Pranayama techniques: awareness of breath, prana and diverse pranayama techniques for Hatha and Vinyasa practices
- Anatomy & Phisiology: of your own body and application to asana theory and practice- lead by a professional osteopath. Strong focus on structure of the body with an emphasis on fascia, fascia meridians, dysfunctions and body-mind connections. Introduction to Yoga as a therapeutic tool and how to be a safe Yoga instructor.
- Meditation: theoretical aspects of citta, dharana and samadhi; practices focusing on various meditation objects- breath, four elements, yantra, mantra, anapanasati, Metta and how to teach them.
- The Chakra System & The Nadis: Detailed overview of the subtle energetic systems linking consciousness aspects to the gross body, their relationship to specific asanas and pranayama techniques.
- Art of Sequencing Preparing you with confidence in how to prepare and design your creative sequences for diverse classes and audiences, including practice teaching time.
- Career development including business and marketing and ethics: Providing you with the skillsets and training you require to start your new yoga career and feel prepared and inspired to serve others.
- Special workshops: Yogic Lifestyle and conscious living, Bandhas, Mudras, Yoga Nidra, Movie nights, Sound Healing, Hinduism & Buddhism philosophies, ceremonies, field trips, dance and arts and so much more!
- Mind – Body techniques: Thai massage techniques and an introduction on how to incorporate myofascial therapeutic release with specific techniques in your class.
- Bhakti Yoga & Kirtan - learning mantras and traditional sacred sounds ( Hindu, Buddhist and much more).
A 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification approved by Yoga Alliance will be awarded upon completion of the 200 hr program and graduation project.