WELCOME TO THE 200 HR YTT IN GOA
JANUARY 12TH- FEBRUARY 6TH (27 DAYS/26 NIGHTS) IN MORJIM, GOA
Our intention is to create teachers who are genuine and share from a place of heart. Our training offers you the opportunity to be part of a life changing experience, giving you a space to learn, grow and evolve as a human being, in order to become an instrument of service to others.
INSPIRED BY BUDDHISM & TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA, WE PROVIDE A PERSONALISED EXPERIENTIAL APPROACH, WITH A STRONG IN ANATOMY, PHILOSOPHY and A SOLID SPIRITUAL PRACTICE
- We offer a unique, professional and internationally recognised course preparing you to teach worldwide (RYT- Yoga Alliance)
- Our curriculum will train you to teach Yoga from the roots of this ancient practice: Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa ( Yin & Yang)
- This training offers an additional component to Yoga Science with a more Buddhist inspired approach
- We bring an in-depth focus on meditation practice and theory, offering unique tools from various eastern traditions such as Hinduism & Shiva-Buddha lineages
- Our professional and structured course lead by experienced, supportive and humble teachers willing to share their love and passion for Yoga with you
- If dates and location are not adequate, 200 Hr trainings are also later available in other locations of Latinamérica and Asia.
- Because we focus on providing a personalised approach to studying, we limit group size to 20 students
- A strong foundation of hatha yoga asanas , in depth alignment & asana biomechanics and modifications, use of props and adjustments in order to meet the needs of your students
- The full science of Yoga, its Eight Limbs, background and most of its deeper concepts through comparative studies & various other philosophies
- More practice of music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, chanting mantras, sound healing: awakening your artistic side
- Professional development through the use of business and leadership tools in order to prepare you fully for your Yoga career
- More emphasis on anatomy (with more hours than what is usually required), to fully prepare you to understand the human body and feel comfortable teaching in a professional and responsible way
- How to deepen and explore your spiritual practice through solid meditation techniques and spiritual self inquiry
- To relax and feel safe being supported throughout the course by a professional therapist, offering you an opportunity to heal and work through your emotions
- To spend time in the relaxed and creative beach area of India where many world musicians gather: Goa
- Art of teaching techniques, including , sequencing for diverse audiences and for Yin, Yang and Vinyasa classes.
- To let yourself be guided by professionals and experts in the fields of yoga, anatomy, and philosophy: all teaching from a place of heart and experience
- Asana foundations :a comprehensive and cohesive foundation of yoga asanas based on needs, flexibility and body adaptations
- In depth focus on proper asana alignment and biomechanics
- Art of teaching and adjustments in order to meet the needs of your students
- Yogic Philosophy which includes: Yoga history, 8 Limbs of Yoga, Pranayama, Breath, Meditation, sacred Indian texts and basic Sanskrit
- Basic anatomy and understanding of your own body and application to asana theory and practice
- Meditation theory and practice
- Art of Sequencing, learning how to prepare and design your classes for diverse audiences
- Pranayama and breath theory and practice
- Career development including business and marketing and ethics
- Special Iyengar worshops, Bhakti Yoga, Yoga Nidra and much more
A 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification approved by Yoga Alliance will be awarded upon completion of the 200 hr program and graduation project.