- Asana Foundations: A comprehensive and cohesive foundation of yoga asanas based on needs, flexibility and body adaptations
- Asana practice: Traditional foundations in Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa ( Yin/ Restorative and Yang)
- Asana alignment: In depth focus on proper asana alignment and biomechanics
- Philosophy: extensive classes on Yogic Philosophy and comparative studies which include: Yoga history, 8 Limbs of Yoga, Pranayama, Breath, Meditation, Self Inquiry, Comparative studies ( Shiva-Buddha, Buddhism & Hinduism), etc.
- Anatomy: A strong and solid anatomy foundation (focusing on fascia and fascial meridians) with direct practical tools applicable in your classes but also to further your own understanding of your own body (with its own personal adaptations, wounds and history)
- Buddhism: Inspired by Buddhism (unlike most regular schools) we provide you with in-depth comparative studies and spiritual teachings
- Meditation: Diverse meditation techniques to help you find stillness, peace and relaxation at home and at work but also how to use and them for real Mind purification
- Mindfulness exercises to help you be more present and aware, and how to apply these teachings in your classes and workshops
- Bhakti Yoga: experience and learn Bhakti Yoga, the path of devotion through mantra chanting and the power of sound vibrations
- Sequencing: Understanding skillful sequencing to prepare you fully in designing your classes with diverse creative themes and geared towards specific audiences
- Pranayama: breathing exercises and theoretical physiological understanding of Pranayama techniques; understanding the the "which, when and why, and how " to teach it
- Psychological support: Mind/body- emotional exploration to find better ways to manage your emotions and discover transparent blockages stored in your body and unconscious
- Art of teaching: An intelligent teaching methodology on how to practice using leadership and communication skills, while understanding the ethics of teaching so you can guide others professionally and responsibly
- Career development: A foundational yet expansive theoretical and practical course with experts in the fields of business and marketing to support you on how to start your teaching career creatively and successfully
A 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification approved by Yoga Alliance will be awarded upon completion of the 200 hr program and graduation project.
Would you like further information about our program syllabus?