In our 300 hr program you will
- Learn and/or expand your studies and understanding of : Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, Vedanta, and Yoga Therapeutics.
- Explore and study advanced anatomy and mind body skills: Craniosacral and Myofascial release techniques, specific techniques to release fascia based on osteopathy, and adjustments and skills based on Thai massage practices.
- Learn advanced asanas focused on alignment, modifications, use of props, and adjustments, all geared to provide you with individualised techniques to your teachings.
- Deepen your spiritual practice through meditation, mindfulness, Yoga Nidra, and Yoga of dreams.
- Study and practice how to adapt your teachings for different audiences such as prenatal, postnatal, children, and teens, and also for students suffering from injuries, asthma, scoliosis, back pain, etc.
- Spend time in nature and the ocean, enjoying time sunbathing, surfing, hiking, bird watching and relaxing in one of the most biologically diverse places on earth.
- Enjoy learning and practicing music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, while awakening and exploring your artistic side.
- Unleash your highest potential as a Yoga Teacher by exploring your professional career opportunities and advancing in your personal projects with useful business and leadership tools.
- Have the opportunity to do either modules at your own pace; given our flexibility in allowing you to take any 100 hr module building towards your 300 hr program. This program is available in Bali and in Costa Rica.
- Pavones is one of the most famous and longest wave in the World, just within walking distance of the retreat for surfer students.
"WE LOVE AND RESPECT YOGA, THEREFORE WE TEACH YOGA WITH LOVE & RESPECT AND AS CLOSE AS CAN BE TO ITS ORIGINAL ROOTS. WE BELIEVE YOGA IS A SPIRITUAL PATH TO BE SHARED FROM A PLACE OF HEART.