Ana Lucía Fariña is a natural born Costa Rican citizen. You can catch her somewhere in the world, given her nomadic free soul; she is constantly on the move.
She is the founder of Pranaluz Conscious Living, dedicated to support individuals in the path of awakening to a conscious life, by offering retreats, classes, courses, trainings , coaching and workshops rooted on Conscious living an integrative holistic practices in diverse sacred places of the planet.
"Pranaluz & the India trip exceeded all possible expectations!"
Mariana Ozores - Costa Rica
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- EYT- 500 hrs certified and registered Experienced Yoga Teacher since 2009.
- Graduated from her 200 & 300 hrs programs from Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica 2009 & 2010
- Additional education in: Iyengar & Hatha Yoga, Yoga for children, Yoga Dance, Aerial Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga therapy, Prenatal and Postnanal.
- Asana focus on alignment and adapting the poses to meet the individual needs.
- Student and practitioner of the Mahayana Tibetan Buddhism, Meditation and Mindfulness.
- Deep spiritual and meditation focus inspired on buddhist teachings, awareness & mindfulness.
- Worked 9 years in corporate multinational business,
- Holds an MBA from Costa Rica, and a Master of Arts in Environmental Leadership from Buddhist University Naropa in Boulder, CO. U.S.A.
- Tour leader since 2008, has lead cultural & spiritual trips throughout Central American countries, Mexico, Panama and South East Asia, India & Bali, Indonesia.
- Spent most her life learning, practicing and studying from diverse masters and teachers like: Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, The Dalai Lama, Sri Mooji, and from the Shambhala, Tibetan, Vipassana and Mahayana traditions.
- Kirtan and Bhakti yoga practitioner ( plays piano, guitar, harmonium and sings).
"Analu introduced me to the beautiful gift of Kirtan, a great way to connect with yourself and ever since then I'm missing Kirtan nights with her."
Denise Schmi- Germany
"If anyone has an opportunity to learn from Analu.
Take it! Don't let that opportunity pass"
Karolin Clifford - USA
OUR FACILITADORS & FACULTY FOR OUR RETREATS, COURSES AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Manuel Gomez Solera, Ma.
Somatic Counseling Psychologist who focuses on promoting the functional unity of the mindbody and the energetic processes that sustain it. This process of unification and synchronization leads clients to experience higher levels of functioning, creativity and integrity in life. His work in private practice is characterized by the exploration of bodily sensations, movement, and verbal techniques to promote positive change. Manuel’s work is further supported by a strong mindfulness background that guide clients to sharpen self-awareness and cultivate internal resources so they may better navigate life’s situations with spontaneity and skill.
Jonathan Lefevre, DO.
Jono was born in Tahiti and grew up with hippie parents between Polynesia, Bali, and India. After a long period of traveling and studying with various shamans and mystics he eventually went back for more academic training and graduated from the Kimura Shiatsu Institute in Tokyo, Japan; the University of San Diego, California; and the British School of Osteopathy, London, UK. He was then able to blend in his work Western science with Eastern spirituality while exploring the higher common threads linking the various cultures he had been exposed to. Jono/ Matahi also teaches workshops and classes for various yoga teacher trainings around the globe mainly focusing on anatomy, subtle bodies, fascia release techniques, meditation and Theravada philosophy. When not out surfing he runs a private osteopathic practice in Bali, Indonesia
Hi, my name is Ben. I became involved in Hatha, Iyengar and later Vinyassa Yoga over 20 years ago after being diagnosed with a spinal degeneration disorder by mainstream healthcare. A close family friend reccomended yoga and this became the tonic that allowed me and continues to allow me to live the active lifestyle I enjoy along with managing my bodies ups and downs. I am a accredited Vinyassa Yoga teacher along with being a certified Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist and have a strong education in human anotomy. I also have a Bachelor Science in Nursing working in mental health and teach Yoga and meditation to those struggling with PTSD, depression and anxiety.
"Ana Lucia moves through this life with an open heart. She is a gift to us all.
She teaches from experience with much love and tenderness!".
Pouria Montazeri- Iran/U.S.A